Rose 50cm Upper Class (Imported) - Red
- Flower: Rose
- Colour: Red
- Origin: Imported
- Quantity: 10 Stems
- Note: Price Effective On 1st February - 14th February 2022
- Deliveries and self-collection of Valentine's Day flowers is only available from 11 February onward.
- Only fresh cut flowers. No flower wrapping service.
Fresh Flower Care Tips
- Trim off the flower stem to your desired length with a clean pair of scissors.
- Cut the stems diagonally at 45 degrees and remove any foliage that will fall below the waterline of your vase. Remove any thorns, if any, using a steel thorn remover.
- Arrange your flowers in a clean vase filled with water.
- Add flower food to the water to help with the development of buds and blooms and longer vase life. Make sure the flower food is dissolved fully with a quick stir.
- Change the water every 2 to 3 days and remove fallen leaves or flowers in the water to prevent pollution.
- Keep your flowers in cool surroundings and away from heat emitting appliances, such as TVs and computers, direct sunlight, and away from any fruits or vegetables.