PRE-ORDER Tulip French Menton (Imported) - Salmon [Arrival 18.5.2022]
- Flower: Tulip
- Colour: Salmon
- Origin: Holland
- Quantity: 10 Stems
Estimated flower arrival: 18 May 2022. In the event of shipment delayed, our team will be in touch with you to change the delivery/self-pickup date.
- Only fresh cut flowers. No wrapping service.
- We offer FREE message card. (Please leave your message note at 'Remarks' section upon check out.
Fresh Tulip Flower Care Tips:
- Trim off the flower stem to your desired length with a clean pair of scissors.
- Cut the stems diagonally at 45 degrees and remove any leaves that will fall below the waterline of your vase.
- Arrange your flowers in a clean vase filled with water.
- Add flower food to the water to help with the development of buds and blooms and longer vase life. Make sure the flower food is dissolved fully with a quick stir.
- Change the water every 2 to 3 days and remove fallen leaves or flowers in the water to prevent pollution.
- Keep your flowers in cool surroundings and away from heat emitting appliances, such as TVs and computers, direct sunlight, and away from any fruits or vegetables.