Carnation Brut (Imported) - Light Peach
- Flower: Carnation
- Colour: Light Peach
- Code: CLB.CAR
- Origin: Imported from Columbia
- Quantity: 10 Stems per bundle
Fresh Flower Care Tips
- Trim off the flower stem to your desired length with a clean pair of scissors.
- Cut the stems diagonally at 45 degrees and remove any foliage that will fall below the waterline of your vase. Remove any thorns, if any, using a steel thorn remover.
- Arrange your flowers in a clean vase filled with water.
- Add flower food to the water to help with the development of buds and blooms and longer vase life. Make sure the flower food is dissolved fully with a quick stir.
- Change the water every 2 to 3 days and remove fallen leaves or flowers in the water to prevent pollution.
- Keep your flowers in cool surroundings and away from heat emitting appliances, such as TVs and computers, direct sunlight, and away from any fruits or vegetables.
Floristika Bangsar strives to depict each product's colour and design as accurately as possible, but slight variations may occur due to various factors such as device screen settings, lighting conditions, and changes in product finishes over time. By purchasing from us, you acknowledge and accept the small possibility of such differences between the product's actual appearance and its representation on our website.
Moreover, it's important to note that colours and textures may differ among growers, resulting in varying shades of a colour.