CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (2 Positions Available)
- To assist in daily indoor sales
- Handles customer orders received through phone, email or sales team, to ensure orders entries are made accurately in the system for timely delivery
- Be the first-tier support/interface to answer customer enquiries and handles customer complaints professionally; redirect requests/issues to relevant parties if needed
- To build and maintain a relationship with our customers in a professional manner with an objective to fulfill their needs.
- To assist in cashiering duties
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attend to customers for all sales related matter such as quotation, sales processing invoice, payment collections.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma , Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any field.
- At least 2 years working experience especially in Customer Service and Retail environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English, other languages/dialects will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about plant and flower care
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Well versed in computer.
- Must be willing to work on shift, weekends and public holiday
We Offer :
- Good remuneration package
- Annual bonus / increment
- Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Benefits
Please submit your application and resume to :-
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 03 - 2287 7213 | Tel: 03 - 2287 6113